Salaardee replied

295 weeks ago

Shooter Full Movie In Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Bob Lee Swagger, one of the world's great marksmen and the son of a Congressional Medal of Honoree, is a loner living in the Rockies. He's left the military, having been hung out to dry in a secret Ethiopian mission a few years before, when he's recruited by a colonel to help find a way that the President of the US might be assassinated in one of three cities in the next two weeks. He does his work, but the shot is fired notwithstanding and Bob Lee is quickly the fall guy: wounded and hunted by thousands, he goes to ground and, aided by two unlikely allies, searches for the truth and for those who double-crossed him. All roads lead back to Ethiopia.
A marksman living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the President. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to find the real killer and the reason he was set up.
Everything about this movie was amazing, from the plot to the cast to the incredible action scenes. The military technology used was impressive, and the entire thing was so realistic. Mark Wahlberg was gorgeous as always and the role suited him. I took a friend who doesn't particularly like action films and she loved it! My only complaint would be the slow motion they used, it sort of disrupted the flow of the movie. Other than that, I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. My heart was beating out of my chest even after the movie was over ( that could also be because of Mark Wahlberg!). Don't listen to any negative reviews of this movie- it was fabulous and deserves some attention!
finally, a movie in theaters WORTH seeing!!!! i just saw "Shooter" and i was thoroughly entertained. the plot kept me intrigued from beginning to end. mark wahlberg is fantastic… he's like a modern day McGuyver, but better looking and more sarcastic. his character is cunning and smart. wahlberg excels in playing characters who are determined to make an impact. i'm not a huge fan of action movies, but this movie was so packed with plot that i just kept moving along with it. i bet most of the naysayers of the film are going to be people who believe every word their government tells them. yes, this film depicts government officials in a bad light, but what or who doesn't? i'm sure in reality it's much worse. don't let political beliefs interfer with seeing this film… it's a good time no matter what side you are on. the screenplay was well-written, excluding ONE, minute one-liner about anna nicole smith marrying for love which was obviously written before her death. (plus the story takes place in 1997 anyway!!) other than that detail, viewers should have no complaints with this film. it's intense but not overbearing. easy to follow but complex. and you'll be impressed with wahlberg's character… go see for yourself!!
Suspended over a deep gully of disbelief, where logic takes more bullets than the bad guys, Shooter still makes the grade as hard-ass action escapism.

a5c7b9f00b
the Texas vs. Cahill full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.3 torrentTakanakuy full movie in hindi 720pThe Great Rock, Paper, Scissors War full movie in hindi 720pdownload full movie Virtually Heroes in hindiFrom Paris with Love tamil dubbed movie downloadStar Trek: The Animated Series telugu full movie downloadThe Angry Birds Movie download movie freeMu eca full movie kickass torrenthindi The Dance of Shiva free download
Please log in to post a reply.