Salaardee replied

295 weeks ago

Setup Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A group of friends become involved in a potentially deadly diamond heist.
A group of friends plan out a detailed heist that turns deadly when one betrays the other by taking off with the goods. Taking matters into his own hands, Sonny seeks out his revenge teaming up with the most dangerous mob boss in town to get back what is rightfully his. When he finally comes face to face with his longtime friend he will be forced to make a life changing choice.
What made this movie so bad was that the script had many holes in it, I was watching this movie with my mom and i bite my mouth to keep me awake during the movie. 50 cent cannot act, since he is a rapper and show himself as a hardcore type of guy it was so hard to believe that he was not able to deliver in this role, he was miscast. The writing was very awful it did not keep up consistently. Action movies are had to do because many people will see 50 cent and Bruce Willis and see a done deal. I questioned why Bruce Willis would take a role, with come many cliché lines. 90 minutes of my life was wasted by watching this movie.
The first scene of the movie you knew it was going to be bad. You can easily get lost in the dialog. Characters walking in and out of the scenes is very predictable. You can almost guess what is going to happen at every turn and what they are going to say. Bruce Willis acted normal in this one, good. Curtis Jackson played another role of the gangster who has the good heart, and Ryan Phillippe played the backstabber. Jackson did a good job but when he tries to show emotion it's just poor acting. Phillippe should pick some roles that fit him better, not ones where he has to be the bad guy, just not believable. Overall this movie gets a 5 only because the script was decent. The acting was too quick and the conversations weren't too in-depth. Every scene with Willis in it slowed down to film speed, where you could actually pay attention. The emotional parts in the movie lasted 5 seconds at a time and the action parts lasted even shorter. Mike Gunther, if your reading, you have way more talent than this, please try again for us all.

646f9e108c
malayalam movie download Beat the DevilBlack movie hindi free downloaddownload full movie Episode 2.15 in hindiEpisode 4.2 movie in hindi free downloadthe Beau Geste full movie download in hindiDownload hindi movie Resident Evil: Deadly SilenceMad Love full movie in hindi 1080p downloadfree download Episode 1.2Episode 2.32 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadMad Max song free download
Please log in to post a reply.